Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer Performances

The girls were busy wrapping up summer performances in June.  They performed with their CAT (Christian Arts Theater) group.  Chloe was Elvis in a 50's piece and Kai was Baloo from Jungle Book.  Their group practices for 9 weeks learning a variety of songs and speaking parts.  Then they get to perform for family and friends.  It is a fun, relaxing celebration of their hard work. 
 
 
This is Chloe's buddy named Audrey. 






Kai had her first recital at her new dance studio.  The show was spectacular.  I was very proud of Kai, because she did a jazz solo.  She had worked so hard at home trying to perfect her routine. 
Her dance teacher, Ms. Judy, is amazing.  She has sparked a true love for dance into Kai.  Kai has enrolled in three classes for the upcoming year, but has expressed that she wants even more.  Now I just have to find time to drive to Rancho Cucamonga. 

Here are two of their buddies...both great kids and amazing dancers.  I'm excited too because Katie babysits!!!  Chloe is excited to also start up dance.  We enrolled her in two classes for the next year.

No comments: