So I met this amazing woman who redesigns homes using what the homeowners already have and maybe adding in a few new elements. How this all came to be...well that is a long story.
I was junking (garage sales) one Saturday, when I went to a house and purchased a really nice chair for $10.00. I asked her why she was selling such great items and she explained that she just moved into this house 4 days prior and had an interior decorator come in to help put her house together. Well, we talked more and realized that our kids were in the same class and Kai danced with her daughter. I think she felt comfortable enough to invite me into her home so I could see the work that was done. I was amazed at how well put together and homey her house felt for only being 4 days old! Needless to say, I quickly got the name of the designer, called her as I was driving away and set up and appointment for a consultation. Tara and I ending up spending an entire day together. We went shopping, redecorating...I felt like I made a new friend who I can call at anytime to help me with decorating tips. I love what she did to the rooms. In the pictures below, she really worked on my front room the most.
3 comments:
LOVE IT!!!
it looks soooo good, julie!!
Love it! Cant wait to come over soon and sit on the cozy couch with a glass of wine and catch up! Xoxo
Post a Comment