Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mish Mosh

I just first have to say how happy I am that we switched to AT&T U-Verse.  It usually takes me 20 minutes to upload pics to my blog.  It took me 47 seconds to upload these random pics of the past few weeks.  
Kai's class took a field trip to Riley's farm...in the pouring 45 degree rain.
The goal of the trip was to learn how it was to be a gold miner, but these girls were smart and did chores in the dry cabin.
We spent a few days at home with Chloe.  Mr. Bear does come in handy every once in awhile when someone isn't feeling well.
Valentine's day came so quick this year.  Kai's class made adorable monster valentine boxes.  Madisyn and Kai are so lucky to have each other.  They really do love one another!
So I really wanted to make "creative" valentines for my kids to take to school this year.  Kai though made it very clear that her valentines needed to be generic...no i love you, you rock, you're my sweetheart kind of stuff.  She made little goodie bags with fun dips, erasers, and a paper that said "Happy Valentine's Day from Kai."  Chloe on the other hand found these on pinterest and had to have them to pass out.   I made about 40 of them.  It was time consuming fun.  I'm glad I made them for her classmates because she said everyone loved them! 
We had our annual scavenger hunt for Valentine goodies.  They love searching the house and now they are at the age where it's hard to keep up with them.  They sported some sticky mustaches that Kai got from her party at school.  Crazy kids!
We have been watching a hummingbird build this adorable little nest.  She just laid two eggs yesterday.  I love winter and snow.  But, I always love the first signs of spring.  So sweet!

3 comments:

michelle michael said...

love love love both versions of valentines. a girl know what she wants!

HEATHER said...

i loved the flamingo valentines! maddie said, "they are so cute!". thank you chloe, for remembering us. very creative!

~Christina said...

Love you girls! Thanks for making me smile this morning! Hope everyone is staying healthy!! xoxo