Thursday, November 1, 2012

Party Animals

Chloe had a Halloween class party filled with so many fun activities.  I got to sneak in and help a bit in between Kailie's party.

The room mom made these cute signs to put on all the food items.

I didn't get to taste the "Kitty Litter," but I was told it was yummy. 

I'm stealing this idea for future parties!  (Eat a donut on a ribbon with no hands!  Hilarious)

I barely got pictures of Kai's party because I was so busy helping the kids.  We made masks.  They turned out adorable, and Kai won a mini trophy and a Polaroid picture for creating the prettiest mask.  After working with the 4th graders....I realized how much I miss working with older kids!

Kai and Chloe created spooky names for our Halloween treats. The Hughes and Wilhite families joined us for our annual chili dinner before trick or treating. 

50's girl
Flamingo girl

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


2 comments:

michelle michael said...

super cute! lilly was a 50s girl for her school parade. how fun is that? i love that sweet chloe is still into flamingos! miss you guys! xxoo

HEATHER said...

the girls look great! looks like a fun day.