So on a lazy Saturday afternoon, we decided to try something new with our buddies the Hughes. Luckily their girls have skated once before, but for mine, it was a whole new experience! We went to the rink that my sister and Dad frequented when I was a kid. Crazy enough, not much has changed since I was a kid. They did change the names of the bathrooms from "Mork and Mindy" to "Women and Men" and instead of skating to Michael Jackson, we skated to Nicki Minaj. It was such a fun afternoon, lots of laughs, sweat, and no tears!
 |
| Note to all moms: Do not wear open toed shoes when you are teaching your child how to skate! |
 |
| Yes, I skated. I remember myself being a much smoother skater as a child. |
4 comments:
LOVE it!!! Looks like a fun memory made by all! (BTW....I need to do me some Zumba, your legs look great Julie...ooo la la!)
super fun. i love to roller skate! let's go.
Girl...what a work out we had and I wasn't even on skates!!! love the pictures!
glad you all had fun. i had the same feeling as you. thought i was much better back then. not exactly like riding a bike.
Post a Comment