This by far was the smoothest, stress free first day of school! Both girls were pumped to start and excited to meet their teachers. Usually, Kai (nervous Nellie) is apprehensive to start school. She has her best buddy in her class and a super, sweet teacher this year. Chloe said she was excited to meet new friends, and she has Mrs. Brownell who was Kai's 1st grade teacher. For the first time, both girls are on the same schedule, and I could not be happier!
I always get the girls a cake to celebrate the first day. I also picked up the movie Lorax to watch, their favorite bubble gum, and some new "fashion" stencils for art.
2 comments:
Hi Girls, I love all the pictures! What a wonderful bunch of traditions for you all to cherish! I hope you never get too hold to enjoy them...I can't wait to see what your 1st grade and 4th grade year brings! Yay for Mommy and having you on the same schedule!!! Good luck, miss you all! xoxo, Christina & Ella
glad it went so smoothly. they are growing up so fast :)
Post a Comment