Kai was signed up for a group lesson again this year and that lucky girl ended up with a 6 hour private lesson because no other kids showed up. She learned so much and for those of you who snowboard...she mastered her toe side.
Way to go Kai!
Way to go Kai!
This snowman photo may just turn out to be our Christmas card next year.
We met up with some old friends of ours the Sewells. The girls had a blast playing all day together. Snow angels, sledding, and playing in the snow cave were some of the favorite activities that day.
Go Chloe! She is free from the harness that I usually use to slow her down. She got her pizza wedge perfected and her favorite place to ski is thru the trees!
2 comments:
chloe's litle snowboard is the cutest thing ever!
Julie I LOVE your blog!!! Your girls are absolutely adorable and such well rounded beautiful little ladies!!! So good seeing you and Laurie last weekend! I'll be checking your blog frequently now and hope to see you sometime soon! Love ya...
Post a Comment